My top 5 ideas (/w a bonus one at the end)

Ambo91

1- Admin's lounge/building/area where pictures of events can be conmemorated or remembered on the new picture frames due to how 'ez' it is to use and set up.

2- Electric cars system... machine that makes low grade out of electricity? Only for cars. Or something along these lines, the goal is electric cars >:D!

3- Animals that breed I.E. Horses, chicken(can put out pickles but /w an egg skin, so eggs), pigs... (system to push/drag/move animals)

4- The ability to tame animals and have them as pets, but this could be a bit too complex, so, maybe have them guard our bases, possibly kill zombies... maybe even have them lvl up and grant interesting upgrades for them.

5- People often need to TP to outpost or bandit camp, maybe something could be worked about it, if you think is best.

Bonus- Every x amount of time a horde of zombies will run from point A to point B(could be via the roads, or from monument to monument, or just open fields, randomly or preselected & followed by some alarm or warning to the whole map), players have to get to safety or die. (horde would have 30 zombies maybe more, depending on the lag situation) (one of the zombies is like a boss, harder to kill, maybe it can shoot you, and it will have massive good loot) (I just brainstormed this last idea)