Corn stack size

Rygoat

I know it's been approached before but is there any chance that the stack size can be increased for corn?  from 100 -> 200 seems most logical/fair/balanced. 

Lets compare corn and hemp for a minute; 
the default stack size for cloth is 1000, currently on AU Scourge it's 10,000 (x10)
the default stack size for corn is 20, currently on Au Scourge it is 100 (x5)

for a GGGGYY corn plant I get 8 corn per plant, it takes me just over 33 large planters to have my entire inventory full (the 24 slots not including hotbar)
for a YYYYGG hemp plant I get 70 per plant, even with the those 2 extra yield genes it takes a whopping 380 Large planters before my inventory is full. It's also a slower growing plant.

But the argument against it is of course that if you brought stack size up to 200 (10x default size, to match most other resources) it could effect combat as it's a potential healing source.
Currently the stack size of Medical Syringes on AU Scourge is 100, 50x the default stack size of 2. 

Thanks for your consideration