Banned Geri_Atric

• Staff

Offender: Geri_Atric BM Steam
Server: Us Survival 
Time: 9:25 est
Length: 7 days
Reason: Toxic chat
More Info (Optional): After requesting several times to discontinue political chat player was muted, I informed via chat of policy changes and that is needed to stop. Un-muted player after being muted for 2 mins. player then stated "so FUCK ALL you usless right wing racist cunts" and logged off. 

This would be the 3rd interaction with admins witch would normally be a perm ban, but seeing the political policy is new i will look past the ignoring admin request to stop and issue the ban based on the Toxic behavior. Please take this time to read our rules/policy's.

To Jack tapper

so because I don't like your hero trump, you give me a 7day ban? Well that is totally typical of a trump supporter. You can't handle the truth so  you just don't listen. Too easy. not right, but it is easy to abuse your admin rights to quiet a political rival. Obviously you have read Putains booK. I said nothing wrong.I stated the truth, the  truth that jacktaper does not like, so, a 7 day ban over political differences. Really? Is this Russia? Well we all are sure, your president is involved with russia, you can't see that? ARE YOU ALL BLIND?

At any rate, Jack tapper has stepped over his authority, giving me a 7 day ban because he didn't like what I said about his hero trump (AKA the piece of shit). 

I would expect to be back in IMMEDIATELY,

jack I have no issue with your political views, but you should not use your admin rights to sway anyone's views on any topic. I did not call out  anyone or use any language that is against the COC. I Simply voice a concern that YOU don't agree with.That is not a reason to ban me for 7 DAYS, 

Edited by Geri_Atric
  • Staff

This is the political post i asked you to read as it clearly lays out our policy on any politics in our community. 

Your ban as stated did not take in account of the politics see its was a new policy and were allowing players to learn it. 

The ban was for your statement just before you logged out 

9:22 AM Geri_Atric: so FUCK ALL you usless right wing racist cunts

This is considered Toxic. 

as your appeal shows no remorse in your actions the band will stand. 
Please take this time to review the rules/policy's. 

• Staff

Please send all concerns of  Admin abuse to death and/or leadership with the contact us link at the bottom of the page. 

As far as your personal attacks my political standing i will not indulge them as this is no place for politics its a game were people come to relax from their day to day. There are plenty of outlets that welcome these conversations we are not one.  

This ban was for toxic chat, at this point the ban player shows not remorse in the actions the did in chat directed at the players on the server. There for this post will be locked. Again please take the time to read the server rules and policies before returning. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2