Gun Range event

TheInformant

With the announcement of the new electric targets coming in on the next update, i thought maybe a timed gun range event. 

So, a building consisting of multiple rooms with multiple targets in each room, maybe 10 targets in each. Set up a timer using the counter and connect to a pressure pad so the player can start it when they are ready. Plus a counter for targets hit. Maybe do a pressure pad at the entrance of each room that will trigger the targets to appear. Maybe a timer switch on window shutters to reveal targets every 5 seconds. Make tunnels, use ladders to get to a second level or to the next room. Then to finish the timer, the player will have to stand on the pressure pad again, so make it into a full circuit so you end up where you started. Quickest time wins or most targets shot. Maybe a completely dark room so they have to put on NVG to see. Or i have a skin where the target is lights and you can see them across the map in the dark.

Lots of possibilities with this and i bet it can be quite competitive and a lot of fun.