Ban Appeal

I was banned a long time ago. I think about a year ago by Granny. I'm Wildfire's son. I think at the time my name was Pizza Slices. It's been so long ago but I think I was banned for stealing low grade out of a someone's refinery. I apologize for that. I wasn't used to such strict rules coming from alot of cut throat pvp servers. Pvp servers kind of teach you to grab what you can when you can and it sort of becomes automatic. I realize this server is different and everyone's just trying to get along. The main reason I'd like my ban appealed is my mother plays on this server alot. It seems to be her favorite. I'd just like to be able to come on for a little bit at a time and play with her. I haven't played Rust in ages and it would be fun to learn some of the new electrical updates, tinker with cars etc. I don't have any interest in pvp'ing, raiding, griefing, stealing...any of that. I just mainly want to chill with my mom for a bit when she plays. Thanks in advance and once again I'm sorry for taking the low grade.

I am willing to lift the ban, but I'd ask you to please be sure that you fully read the rules before logging in. (Scroll down in the server screen to see them.)
I am happy to invite you back with that condition, and that you please, have fun. :) Expect a 15-30 delay before logging in.