Reporting player Siggesatan for rule "Be a decent human being"

EU Survival

Reporting player Siggesatan for breaking rule "Be a decent human being" and bordering on looting and not apologizing for it.

More screenshots available Upon request. For the full conversation

---Short version, 

I went to outpost with 1600 Scrap, bought water components for farm and researched them at outpost research bench. I didn't realize I left my scrap at the research bench. Left for bandit camp by mini, didn't have scrap the buy the sprinkler and Large planters. So I left and went back to outpost to find out someone took over 1000 scrap that I left by accident, for a very short time.

---Long version

I was going to go build a Farm, so I brought my entire stack of scrap that was over 1600. To buy the missing water components from outpost and bandit camp. And research them on the way instead of doing the math to bring the correct amount.

As soon as I bought the components from outpost I researched them with my entire stack that was over 1000 when I left it at the public research bench. I admit this was a mistake on my part. From some of his statements it seems the user watched me fly away on my mini from Outpost. I was heading to bandit camp to buy the rest the components. I did hear someone coming in as I was leaving.

My friend sent me a trade request  as soon as I landed at bandit camp so I can buy him 10 planters with 300 scrap he sent me, When I tried to buy myself 6 planters, I noticed I didn't have any scrap on me or in my backpack.
Oh crap I think to myself, so I immediate rush  to fly to outpost to get back to the research bench.. As soon as I approach outpost I see someone running away form the research bench area. 

Trying to get the players name. I lost track of the player as soon as I landed as the player would be behind me as I overshot almost destroying my mini. I immediately check the research bench, no scrap.
So this whole ordeal is probably not much more than a minute. 

So I asked in chat if someone just took scrap from the outpost research bench. I don't get a reply as I continue to search Outpost for the player. I then ask for @admin in chat. So they can see who took it. Other than my friend, there are only 5 other players. But then I get a reply from Siggesatan. 

Keep in mind during this exchange I didn't know who took it the entire time until the end.  I Was asking him if he stole it, after his statements. But he is trying to justify reasons he would be allowed all this time? That was why I was trying to rephrase the question each time I asked it.

An analogy: It's as if he watched me drop a $100 bill from my wallet and waited for me to leave the store without telling me to pocket the $100. And as soon as I noticed I don't have the $100 bill he ran away as I was walking back into the store to look for my $100. And then argued it's my fault and he's entitled to the $100.

Conclusion:
Honestly I don't want the scrap back. Just show how this person is not following the rule of "Being a decent human being"
Well if I would of seen someone just leave I would do the decent thing and say in chat, whoever just left Outpost by mini, come get your scrap in research bench. Not try to make all kinds of statements that the scrap is rightfully mine.

20200905021320_1.jpg

hey i don't want to come out a the one did a wrong thing.

i admit using the the workbench. and yeah i picked up the scraps since it wasn't my scraps. 

but then circumstances changed

i asked you about the details in the mater that you came in flying on a mini so you where not even at outpost where you obviously forgot the scraps!

my condolences!

and instead of admitting on your part of the mistake you and 2 others starting to lash out on me i think terd and thief was one of the things you all accused me of.

another thing is i don't know what internet stalking would help your case. 

or start acting out toward me. 

like my you tube channel or the content would have anything to do with this case that is just if not harassment it appear to be at least borderline harassment. 

also it kind of is internet stalking (when you seek out information for the purpose or ridicule another person) 

i still had some of the scraps on me as you guys chose to escalate this to the point that for every insult/harassment coming my way ,there was a little less of the scraps. 

i could have just thrown it on the ground and let it despawn or put it in the refinery.

but it is easy to say what i could vs what i should have done since i follow a simple directive.

any one leaving mats or items in monumental areas like workbench and such in outpost and leaving the area isn't entitled to the loot if it is picked up by other player. one of the admins own words not mine!

as a matter of fact some even encourage me to not return loot on similar occasion when one was using the bagger 288 for 24 hr and was offline in the past. 

the only issue is that you couldn't CoOp with the fact you making the mistake and forgot about the scraps.

so why why do you feel the need to project your mistakes on me?

cause you clearly didn't want to get on my good side. 

the good me if being honest is like hey mistakes can be made here is the scraps.

the bad side is when some one starting to accuse people on false grounds. is okay hope you learned a lesson that if you going to entitle your self being rude to other players that goes both ways. 

and sometimes it can even go to far!

i only taped in to the channeling force of your hubris of entitlement and denied you what you think would be right but in fact only benefit you thru unjust means!

continue the behavior only solidify my resolute in the mater. 

as some one said in the chat only because you can doesn't mean you should.

it is true.

in both how we all behaved against each other

i can honestly say you and your buddies kind of motivated me to be what you accused me of.

since someone indirect admit that i was in the rights not needing to return the scraps. 

if admins think otherwise then i have to gather 1600 scraps and return it to you or i will receive a ban penalty if the admins think i have behaved improperly!

but returning the scraps ain't gonna happen until i receive a public apology for you 3 guys for harassing me!

both when you jumped to the conclusion that i stole your scraps and i was a terd and a thief.

bringing up features on a you tube channel that have nothing to do with Rust it is nothing short of alienation from you guys i told you it was probably better if you stooped talking if you couldn't approach the mater in a constructive way! 

your buddy's didn't exactly helped here either since you where not the one calling me a terd!

i am above such slander knowing it was an act out of emotions

well it is going to be interesting to see what decisions will be made by the staff! 

at this state it is no longer up to either me or you! 

and trust me they will find out more than what you trying to portray once they look thru the whole chat log so. this isn't only about you and me anymore it is about all that chose to interfere. 

something i rather not wanted for you guys sake ... you know cause i am a caring guy. ;) 

and deep down everyone love me (even tough they wouldn't admit it) 

i even went so far to think perhaps we could do a scrap run together. but i wasn't even sure you would listen to that since i am a terd and a thief.

as always you and the buddy's words not mine!

you where all ganging up on me! 

but i tell you what i will help you in the case.

me and admin can have a discussion on the matter. and we discus from your point of view whether i am at wrong here.

i am a man of my word!

and if they think your in the right i can give you back all the scraps i currently have.

unless i am banned already.

it would be hard for me to do anything if that would be the case. 

• Like 1