The Soferus Sofie

Death

• Staff

Through your adventures, you'll come across strange and majestic creatures such as bears, wolves, soferus245 and Sofia'. Lucky for you most of them do not bite, most of the time. Ever since the launch of the server back in May this lovely couple Soferus245 and @sofia have graciously served the community by providing education, materials, tools and even shelter to those unprepared or less fortunate and an occasional verbal ass-whooping when needed. Despite having been through every update, wipe and misfortunes they've stayed strong aiming to provide a safe environment for all and most importantly their deep, deep desire to murder every helicopter in sight.

I want to take the time to appreciate these two for their huge efforts on establishing the community we have today and for their utmost dedication to the in game development of our players. If you've yet to encounter their hospitality you soon will.

@sofia @soferus245 (Noob doesn't have an account.) I am glad to have you apart of our community and especially welcome you to a place deep, deep, deep, deep down in my chasm of consumed souls.

• Like 1