Moar defines and review of information availability.

Pikefish

The quarry define is obsolete but would be very useful if it wasn't right now!
A define for zombie, specifically where they are, would answer the question asked many times a day.
An accessible list of what defines are available and useful would be quite nifty, a command perhaps?

Also noticed some obsolete /commands in Scourge, referencing the shelved friend system.

On the /info screen, it seems information is going to be fixed into 12 categories for gui reasons. This needs updating of the quarry section with something about the virtual container system now protecting them and trophy crates, probably titled with this. The skin shop is a footnote under black market, but it comes up fairly often that new people didn't notice it or how to apply it, might be worth a whole category if you could merge Teleporting and Homes. You could discuss under Advanced Zombies where they will generally be, or it may be intentional to keep that mysterious, prompting usually the ask and necessitating a define.
New people also occasionally fail to notice that upkeep is required on Scourge. Perhaps a freed up slot should discuss issues like what player inventories are lootable under what situations, though it can be useful to identify new liars if they don't know how it works. The inactive purge thing should definitely be given more spotlight, it's currently only on the website FAQ and solo people that intend to return can easily be required by life to be away for a week, 10 days, 14 (from the faq) whichever it actually is now. Should at least be in the server description and /info because it's a huge server confidence negative to run afoul of.
The rule about building on roads is obsolete, might be updated to specify that rivers are not to be blocked? The detail about large areas of unused land might be clarified that you are not to TC cover then not use land, but you can build on land that is currently large and unused, the wording is ambiguous. Likewise about around monuments, you can build in a place that is around a monument, you mean no encircling right? I see that wording has been chosen to fit into bullet points, perhaps worth revisiting though? While we're on it, is it supposed to apply to swamps? I've seen one encircled in the past and didn't fuss about it but it made me wonder what the scope of this rule is.

You're adding a lot of new content, custom monuments, building towards fully custom maps, I presume you'll hold off most of this sort of thing until that settles into place, but here's my observations about what there needs doing most.

Cheers, and well done recovering as much as you did after the incident.