POMEH and INDIGO adventures

POMEH

We arrived on the continent and our first task was to find each other. After that, it was necessary to find some food, water, weapons in order to fight off hostile elements. And then it was necessary to find a suitable place to build our house.

Edited by POMEH
  • Love 1

Seaports (traveling for blue cards)

Indigo and I sailed in a motorboat to the seaports for the blue access cards that are in the offices of these ports. In addition, in the territories of seaports there are many boxes with valuables.

• Love 1

Airfield and railway station (traveling for red cards)

In this series of Rust diaries, Indigo and I went to the airfield. Underground there is a bunker with a weapons room, where you can find green military boxes, but the main thing is a red access card, which is also on the table in the armory. After the airfield, we flew by helicopter to the railway station. On the way, they flew onto a balloon and stuffed military boxes there. There are also many loot boxes on the territory of the railway station. And in the central building on the 2nd and 3rd floors you can find the same military green boxes and again find a red access card. See how we searched the airfield and the railway station in this video.

Edited by POMEH
  • Love 1

Abandoned underground bunker, mine and tunnels

In this series of Rust diaries, Indigo and I set out to explore an abandoned underground bunker with numerous tunnels near the airfield. The bunker is located deep underground, and although it has long been abandoned, it is still possible to find boxes of valuables inside it.

• Love 1

Water Treatment Plant (traveling for the red card)

I with Indigo went by helicopter to the water treatment plant, where there are many boxes of useful things. And most importantly, at the water treatment plant, in one of the buildings, you can find a red access card. To get behind the closed door we need fuses and a blue card. We already have all this. So, we fly to the water treatment plant for the red card.

Edited by POMEH
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

How ROMEN blew up a tank

While running around the spaceport, I heard the sound of shots from a large-caliber cannon. It turned out that this tank was shooting at the zombies. Indigo and I ran into the garage and from there I shot this tank with a grenade launcher. It took seven accurate hits to destroy the tank.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Stables. Choosing and buying horses

Our stable in Rust was finally built and ready to host the horses. Indigo and I flew to a local ranch to pick and buy horses. It was necessary to return back on purchased horses. How we selected and placed the horses in the stable - see this Rust diary series

• Love 1

Vegetable Garden. Growing berries and producing tea

Video guide to gardening in the game Rust. In this video, I show the entire production process for growing berries in the garden and their further use for the production of different types of tea. How to organize irrigation and heating systems for the speedy growth of plants in the garden, how to navigate through the many stages of plant growth, how to provide all conditions for plant growth and much more regarding gardening - see this video.

• Love 1

Power Plant (traveling for the red card)

In this Rust diary series, Indigo and I went to the powerhouse. There, in the main building, in one of the offices, you can always find a red access card (unless other players have taken it in front of you). On the territory of the complex there are many buildings, inside which there is a research table, a repair table, a recycler, and of course a large number of loot boxes. The territory of the power plant has a lot of radiation, therefore, due to the high level of radiation, I recommend coming here in an anti-radiation suit with anti-radiation tablets.

• Love 1

Scientist Camp (traveling for the blue card)

Indigo and I arrived at the scientists' camp. Here in one of the buildings, which can be entered from the roof, there is a blue access card. And through underground tunnels you can get into the scientists' armory, where a large arsenal of high-quality weapons is kept: machine guns, rifles and cartridges for them. This is where you can get some of the top loot found in Rust.

• Love 1

Big Excavator Pit

In this Rust diary series, we flew into a huge quarry with a large excavator. This gigantic machine runs on diesel fuel that we extracted from the oil rig in the previous series. The excavator is guarded by several military scientists, but most of them can be killed with a sniper rifle. After filling the excavator's tank, the machine starts to work and extract ore. In the control cabin, you can program the excavator to mine: either iron ore, or MVK, or stone or sulfur.

• Love 1

Assault on the ship

Indigo and I went to storm the ship that picks up cargo from the oil rigs. We decided to land on the deck of the ship from the air, flying up from the stern in a helicopter. What came of it - see this Rust diary series.

• Love 1

Military tunnel

In this series of diaries, Indigo and I went into a military tunnel, inside which dozens of well-armed military personnel settled. There is a secret, well-guarded laboratory with top loot. This campaign turned into a real massacre.

• Love 1

How we raided the stone garrison

In this series of Rust diaries, Indigo and I set out to storm (raid) a well-fortified garrison of stone, inside which was a locked box of valuables. Inside, the garrison was protected by turrets and traps, and all doors were locked with combination locks. It was necessary to blow up!

• Love 1

How we raided the stone garrison

In this series of Rust diaries, Indigo and I set out to storm (raid) a well-fortified garrison with iron walls and bars, inside of which were two locked boxes of valuables. Inside, the garrison was protected by turrets and traps, and all doors were locked with combination locks. It was necessary to blow up!

• Love 1

Helicopter battle or how a helicopter bombed our house

When Indigo and I were preparing to sail, a military helicopter flew in and began firing at us, including with rockets. The battle began, as a result of which the helicopter almost completely bombed our house, but we still shot it down. Unfortunately, the house could not be restored, so the next day we loaded the remains of our belongings into a boat and set sail from the shore. The remains of our house, in which we lived for almost a month, are left behind. New adventures, new dangers and new challenges awaited us. This is the final video from Season 2 of the Rust Diaries.

• Love 1