Damage % for Helis/events

Rooskk

Me and my friend were under the assumption that if you participated in helping kill something you are entitled to SOME loot. We didnt do much damage to it but in the chat it does show that if you participate you are entitlted to loot. When we approached it someone started to yell at us because we didnt know you had to do a % which isnt an issue if we are not yelled at. I jsut think it should be posted somewhere so that new players like us dont just get yelled at without being told.

I don't think you earned any loot by just doing pot shots at the heli. There are 4 crates on a tier 1 if I remember correctly 5 on a 2, and 6 on a tier 3. So if you did 25% damage to heli you would be entitled to 1 crate I imagine.

Plus the percentage is not even calculated correctly because if you do rotor shots (on the tail and main rotor) it doesn't seem to be calculated correctly as the heli will go down faster but not be reflective of the overall total health. But that is a different story.

A lot of the rules are pretty short and vague on RustEZ, they seem to be at the discretion of each admin, and seem to vary by RustEZ server as well.

Edited by aNoNiM