Uzii WRLD banned US Pure

• Staff

Offender: Uzii WRLD  Steam id:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198985695585  BM ID: https://www.battlemetrics.com/rcon/players/907148331
Server: US Pure
Time: 12/10/2020  3:39 AM
Length: Permanent
Reason: After Numerous warnings and explanations of the rules regarding toxicity and harassment, player continued to harass/exhibit toxic behavior both in voice and in chat against multiple members of the US Pure community.

• Like 1
  • Staff

I'm linking your two topics here to keep a common thread.

Players do not need to be online to be banned, admin are able to review content at any time; regardless if the player is online or not. As mentioned in the ban report, you were not banned for anything involving monuments. 

You have more than one warning for harassment under your belt, there are actually 3 warnings under your account. You were given a fourth chance after I explained that we take harassment very seriously and it will not be tolerated; this occurred on 12/7.  This is many more opportunities than you will find others in this forums have been granted.

Upon logging in on 12/10 admins received multiple reports of harassment/toxic behavior. We spent some time reviewing logs that ultimately proved the accusations, thus leading to the ban.

I had responded in the monuments sense due to the fact that I was informed taking monuments back 2 back wasn't considered camping but rather in some instances harassment. When it comes to having multiple reports as mentioned in "server actions in order" there are some players that simply disliked me for no apparent reason. We always show kindness to those who didn't try to start arguments with us as some players did. I am going to assume that most reports are from players in text chat due to fact that I rarely talk in game. Most arguments in chat though weren't directed at a single player rather a rule misunderstand that players would try to start arguments over and when correct get even angrier. Even though I had muted most players trying to start arguments with me just for (most likely) a reason to report even though I never antagonized arguments. Its simply disappointing that the fact its about 50/50 on people liking and disliking can get a player banned due to players reporting even though we follow rules.

"upon logging in on 12/10 admins received multiple reports of harassment/toxic behavior. We spent some time reviewing logs that ultimately proved the accusations, thus leading to the ban." These reports simply aren't true because that whole night I was working on day 2 of armory for the base which made it so that I never even left the base. I also cannot recall even typing in chat that night. 

• Staff

As mentioned, none of the cases involved monument runs. You and I discussed the first three warnings over voice chat; two on 12/6 and one on 12/7. Selecting a few situations in which harassment didn't occur does not justify nor nullify the times it did. I and other admins have personally been present during times which you have instigated problems. Rather than admin the fault, you attempted to lie your way out of the situation. The armory you mentioned you were busy with was built days ago, your teammate showed me around the other day prior to the accusations. I personally saw you out and about the map and talking in game yesterday as well. The ban will not be lifted.

• Staff
4 hours ago, Captain Uzii said:

These reports simply aren't true because that whole night I was working on day 2 of armory for the base which made it so that I never even left the base.

18 minutes ago, Captain Uzii said:

like i had said i was building the armory on day 2 mostly moving things around. The only time I was out is when I was trying to go run oil rig and died?

The changing storylines really doesn't help your case. As previously mentioned, you refuse to admit fault and instead try to lie your way out of the situation.

Since no sincere attempt at making an appeal nor apology has been made, this thread will now be locked. The ban will remain in place, good luck on your future rusty endeavors.