User Stealing from open window

DT.Bahoney

Hey, I came upon some kid who was obviously really interested in someone's window. I walked up to him and he was throwing stuff on the ground. I'm pretty sure he was stealing from someone's house, refused to answer me and ran away when confronted. Username Qaztes, on US. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

On 1/8/2021 at 4:12 PM, amsullivan said:

Thanks for taking the time to report this. Do you recall which area/coordinate of the map this happened in so we can better look into this?

It was right on the ringroad, in the north. I know the house that got hit has a welcome sign outside to the right of the base, and a barricade out front by the window. It's right on an intersection where the ringroad continues east and a side road goes north. I'll find the map coords next time I'm on. It has been a couple days at this point so probably not much you can do. It was just so brazen, made me angry.

252490_screenshots_20210110081838_1.jpg

252490_screenshots_20210110081833_1.jpg

Edited by DT.Bahoney
clarification