Not enough loot - monuments

Ougkanoob

Is it just me or the loot/monuments are not enough any more with the amount of players online each day?

I am trying to do Bradley and the cargoship for 3 days now and most of the times ,especially on Bradley, there 2-3 people waiting it to spawn.

I am sure the same people go there again and again as they sell m249s and snipers for 2k each.

Is it possible to add more monuments in the future so other people have more chances to get the top tier weapons?

3 hours ago, Ougkanoob said:

Is it possible to add more monuments in the future so other people have more chances to get the top tier weapons?

I think we were actually playing around with this not too long ago- We had custom monuments on the last wipe, though I didn't visit 2 of the 3, and don't know what goodies they might've had inside. I do think we're experimenting with the idea of custom monuments, and we're probably going to re-enable the raidable Garrisons again.

I'm not staff, so don't take my word for it.

20 hours ago, Ougkanoob said:

I am trying to do Bradley and the cargoship for 3 days now and most of the times ,especially on Bradley, there 2-3 people waiting it to spawn.

players camping a monument? Surely not.

I mean, there's a rule that should be enforced, on every single RustEZ server:
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas

Call an admin next time it's being done

• Like 2

I agree about the situation with the servers and I am more than happy to wait for everything to get better. I know Death and the team are doing the best they can with what they have.

This post was created to see if it is me that experiences this issue or it is a wider issue and ot suggest that if there were more that 2 monuments providing the m249, it will immediately reduce the camping of Bradley.

Thanks for the advice provided guys

• Like 2

On 1/12/2021 at 4:58 PM, Ougkanoob said:

I am sure the same people go there again and again as they sell m249s and snipers for 2k each.

Custom monuments and changes  to loot are not out of the question, as some of these things were in the works/planned, but is on hold for now as the focus has shifted to balancing server performance and hardware upgrades as we deal with the influx of new players this wipe.

In the meantime we have recently updated the website FAQ to include helpful information on common questions about calling dibs, loot camping and hogging monuments.

If you encounter an issue with loot/monument camping, please let an admin from your server know about it! You can ping an online admin in game chat, post in #help on Discord (tag the server -- valid tags are pinned in this channel) or send an admin from your server a message via the staff page.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Want Bradley loot without killing Bradley?  Let the camper kill it and grub.  It's within the rules to grub.  Same with oil, small and large.  Same with cargo, in fact, if you find the same person camping cargo time and time again, take the Rib.  Make them tp.  The Rib is loot too, build a water base for it and use it.

Just don't be a dick about it.  No-one has dibs on any monument, so get out there and hone those grubbing skills.