NPC Garrison Drops

SW4MP

Hello everyone.

Some wypes ago, when Death introduced Garrison Bases to the Survival server, I went farm someones and at the time the benefit of that raidable bases was a few locked crate.

At the time, I thought that this was subject to change, because, in a blinded base, have only a locked crate is a bad thing.

Today, I went to a raidable base and the same happens.

I don't know if it is a subject to change sometime but could it be reworked? 

I think the stuff we need to raid one of those bases vs the profit we have it's not profitable.

Here is my suggestion:

• Extreme level base (HQM Base):

- 4 or 5 military crates, random, like helicopter or Bradley.

- 1 or 2 locked crates, random, like helicopter or Bradley.

- Some random wood boxes, like those ones at the gas station, OR, instead of those boxes, add some more ammo to the turrets, for example, drop with SMG and Pistol bullets some Explosives or 5k of Gun Powder 

•  Medium level (sheet metal base):

- 1 or 2 military crates, random, like helicopter or Bradley.

- 1 or 2 locked crates.

- Some random wood boxes, like those ones at the gas station, OR, instead of those boxes, add some more ammo to the turrets, for example, drop with SMG and Pistol bullets some Explosives or 5k of Gun Powder 

• Easy level (Stone base):

- 1 military crate.

- 1 locked crate.

Edited by SW4MP