Banned AU Pure: Kuma Kuma

Offender: Kuma Kuma (Battlemetrics) (Steam)
Server: AU Pure
Time: 10:30pm AEST
Length: Permanent
Reason: Stealing from multiple bases
More Info:

1) Player was observed trying to get into another players compound by building a staircase but had died. Player returned and player who owned the base asked for assistance as someone was trying to get into their base. Player was warned for doing so.

2) Player was observed then returning to the base with another player (Horsing_People) - was told to stay away by admin.

3) Player was found today to have stolen from multiple bases on this same day - ban implemented.

image.thumb.png.d805f04b37602135bcf9e532c6b42f04.png

image.thumb.png.7efd7c4803daf453674db9c08332bb34.png

• 2 weeks later...

Dear good sir, please accept my sincere apology for not adhering to the rules. I knew that stealing and griefing was not allowed, and I apologize for acting as though I am above the rules that everyone must follow. Please let me join your server. It's true that I'm broke the rules. I'm the one stealing the neighbours. I'm the one exploit the TC coverage. Once again, I'm sorry for my behavior.

p/s sorry for my English cause it is not my first language and i hope you understand my explanation

FYI, I already post my appeal Horsing_People's thread 

. I didn't realized there are thread for each banned cases. 

Please forgive me and let me join my friends at this server. Thanks

Kuma Kuma,

Firstly I apologise for the delayed response. I am a shift worker, and sometimes I just don't get much time after work to look at everything.

I have read your appeal. I was also present at the time your rule breaking was discovered, so I know the background of the incident.
During the discussion for the appeal of Horsing_Gaming's ban, the admin involved (Adman74) and I understood that we should expect you to appeal as well. So we had already considered your ban beforehand, and agreed to also give you another chance once you made an appeal .

Bear in mind this is your last warning: If any admin finds your name in a log for any container that does not belong to you, the permanent ban will be reinstated.

Please read AND understand the rules and make sure you follow them. If you are not sure about a rule, or a situation in game, please ask an admin about it. A simplified set of rules can be found in game by typing "/rules" into chat.

Thanks for your patience with this process, and we look forward to seeing you out there again.