Player stole my horse on EU Survival

Hi!

I'm sorry to comment, I'm a normal player but I found this topic appealing.

I do not know to what extent this will be a violation of the rules, since horses are public.

If it were a car, it would be more complicated, because IF the car had a "lock" and the player stole it, I think it would be an infraction, now a horse I don't think, it happens to everyone and it's normal.

I know and understand your point, it's a little lack of respect from the other person towards you but we are not all the same and it's the reality we have.

That's why i don't save nothing in a horse when I'm ridding one.

Edited by SW4MP
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, SW4MP said:

Hi!

I'm sorry to comment, I'm a normal player but I found this topic appealing.

I do not know to what extent this will be a violation of the rules, since horses are public.

If it were a car, it would be more complicated, because IF the car had a "lock" and the player stole it, I think it would be an infraction, now a horse I don't think, it happens to everyone and it's normal.

I know and understand your point, it's a little lack of respect from the other person towards you but we are not all the same and it's the reality we have.

That's why i don't save nothing in a horse when I'm ridding one.

Your view on vehicles is skewed. Horses are only public if found in the wild. It's common knowledge to examine it first. If it has anything on it besides a saddle, piss off. 

There needs to be a way to lock it to the player. Probably through the horseshoes. The other problem is there is no tracking horses, cars and helis. A rhib you can at least "box" the storage and see who's accessed it but even that's not full proof. 

Needs to be a better way in general to lock and track all vehicles.

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Granny said:

I made a suggestion to FacePunch...
Padlocks for personal vehicles that cannot be put on the car lift.  
(Horses, Scrap-helis, Minis, boats, Kayaks, my precious unicorn float...)

I'm not holding my breath for an answer or solution on it. 

OIP.jpg

If anyone steals your unicorn float, you let me know, and I will show them a fate worse than death.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1