Abusive TC Land Reservation?

SW4MP

Hello everyone, yes it's me again.....

So, last wype, I was forced to demolish one of my buildings because it was too big.

At that time, i was thinking "well, at least now, RustEZ Admins are controling abusive buildings!"

But wype after wype there is allways the same "shit" sorry for the expresion but it's the true.

Las wype, Pickachoot build a freaking island for himself, what happen? Nothing.

I've talked with Leaf when he told me to demolish my building, he told me that was being solved but nothing happen....

Now, with a few hours of a brand new Wype, at EU Survival, L6, we have at least 3 huge twin towers and at least 2 TC's unused just to make "Land reservation"!

I've been talking with a few players and they told me always the same, "what a lag at that zone!"

Did you guys don't do nothing about this?

When do we have TC limitation per player??

Common....

Edited by SW4MP

This morning -GMT Time- i read admins controlling some abusive buildings of a player in game chat, so they are working in the problem.

The TC's unused are sadly the last line of defense if u have a "happy trigger" building neighbour, and im sure that the huge build of L6 have only 1 TC. The limitation of the number of TC per player may not solve this problem, i think.

The L6 Twin Towers are called "the 5 FPS area" xD

Sorry for my bad english

59 minutes ago, Pipasfakundo said:

This morning -GMT Time- i read admins controlling some abusive buildings of a player in game chat, so they are working in the problem.

The TC's unused are sadly the last line of defense if u have a "happy trigger" building neighbour, and im sure that the huge build of L6 have only 1 TC. The limitation of the number of TC per player may not solve this problem, i think.

The L6 Twin Towers are called "the 5 FPS area" xD

Sorry for my bad english

I counted 5 TC's unused.

Just now, SGT-STEVIE said:

Maybe put upkeep on tc's then people might not build such useless buildings

SGT For this server, with the conditions that you have, there will be allways resources for all TC's.

Granny, let's see in one week if that's true or not, knowing the players like i know at EU Survival, those TC's will be there in one week 🙂

Your definition of unused is not accurate.

A single TC, with no connecting foundations  or overlapping coverage is not enough to provide full protection against theft of the quarry.  The footprint of a quarry is 13X13. TC RADIUS goes out 5 foundations from the end of connected foundations. This means that the RADIUS is no longer a measurement from the TC itself. 

In the instance you are referring to. The players were protecting their quarries, nothing more. They were using as little space as possible at the time you voiced your initial complaint(day 1 of wipe), and they were not impeding on your area. They were building in the opposite direction.

I understand you some how feel that 'justice' is not being served, but not a single one of the players in that base was seeking to cause you issues.  

This matter is closed. 

• Like 3