Killcount Banned US Pure

• Staff

Offender: Killcount  Steam ID  BM ID
Server: US Pure
Time: 2/8/2021  10:21 PM
Length: Permanent
Reason: Greifing and Refusal to Comply with Server Rules

More Info (optional):  Player pushed another players modular car into the water off the docks at harbor. I popped in to talk to them and let them know that doing this is considered greifing which is strictly against server rules. Their response was to shake their head. I asked if they were shaking their head at me saying they greifed another player or if they were shaking their head at it being against the rules, again their response was to shake their head. I explained that I needed a little more communication from them and asked if they were going to talk or type in chat, they shook their head and started walking away from me to loot a scientist. I followed them and began explaining that complying with server rules was not a suggestion but mandatory to remain on the server, they shook their head and began running away. I caught up to them and explained that not following server rules is a bannable offense and I needed to explain they rules to them and they needed to acknowledge the rules and that they understood them. There response was to shake their head and begin shooting me in the face. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2