US Pure Ban - Umbrella man

• Staff

Offender: Umbrella man BM: https://www.battlemetrics.com/rcon/players/951182905  Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198214680380
Server: US Pure
Time: 12:23 am est.
Length: Perm
Reason: Entering bases through base exploits.
More Info (Optional): Player was first warned for harassing a player. They were spoken to and then console warned by another admin.

Player was Verbally warned against raiding, stealing and accessing sleepers, Upon being spoken to they logged. They were moved to the sleeper hut.

When the player logged back in an admin tried once again to talk to the player and inform him of the rules. When the player was brushing her off and not listening she kicked the player to give herself time to issue a console warning explaining the server rules and to give the player a moment to review the rules upon logging in once more on the server.

A player called out in gen chat (same player who Umbrella man was first harassing) So I went over invis. to see what was going on when I noticed some inappropriate signage So I issued them a warning explaining Rust EZ's policies against such things.

The player left and started going towards a different players base and entered it through a base exploit and accessed a box which ultimately led to this players ban.  Umbrella man had numerous chances to change his behavior and chose to continue to break numerous rules.

Other pics avail upon request.

Umbrellaman01.PNG

Umbrellaman02.PNG