Kwkinnard136 Banned US Scourge (6 days)

Offender: Kwkinnard136 (Battlemetrics) (Steam)
Server: US Scourge
Time: 11:15PM EST
Length: 12 days
Reason: Griefing, looting, theft.
More Info (Optional):

Player had two prior warnings on account: first was for griefing and destroying other player’s cars, the second was for looting a pumpjack that was not fully TC protected.

I was investigating possible instances of him and teammate ykkyle looting decaying bases, as well as potentially luring heli to bases. I witnessed them both lure heli to a wood base, destroying it and the TC inside. They then placed their own TC down, looting as many items of worth as they could, before removing the TC and leaving the base to decay. A sleeper inside was also killed.

A few instances a TC on decayed bases and then looting can be found on this player's account. To protect the privacy of other individuals I will not provide direct screenshots here.

Just some of the instances I have found (so far) were on these dates at these times. Each new entry is a new player that was stolen from. All times are EST.

February 17: 6:16PM

February 17: 10:27 PM

This player had less instances of looting compared to their teammate, so the ban was softened to reflect this. Taking into account the player’s prior warnings, and how they affected other players with their actions, I have set the ban at 6 days.

• Love 2

Just correct what you say Alexa i had 1 prior warning from a previous wipe never got the second one so it was one not two  and the attack chopper was not mine btw but it is whatever don't really care much didn't see you do much when everyone called in attack choppers and half of Kyles base got destroyed but that is how favoritism work i guess 

Hello,

I will provide some clarification for you as from your current point of view, there was only one warning.

The second warning was only given shortly before the ban, right after you disconnected. It was for looting a pumpjack that was not fully TC protected, which is stealing and is not allowed. That warning got delayed as I had been alerted to other suspicious activity on your accounts, that of looting decaying bases as well as potential heli griefing. Due to the time it took to look at every piece of information, as well as document what I myself had witnessed, the second warning was sent out after you went offline, so should appear on the screen next time you log in. However, it was a separate incident, therefore warranting a separate warning.

The incident in which half of Ykkyle's base got destroyed after a rambunctious bonfire gone out of control was unfortunate. But completely unrelated to the offenses related to the ban. I will say though that I was indeed there, putting out fires, and repairing with my own personal use hammer and wood I had chopped. In any case, the proverb "two wrongs don't make a right" is one to think on.

The ban will remain in place.

• Love 2

It is all good as far as the helli you could have talked to us but it is what ever he started that helli out in open the. It ended to that after dying a couple times and all the good stuff that came from that base in a box to give back to the owner by the way but still as a staff member you should come talk to people and go a little further than just ban in a situation like this one instead of just assume as far as the pumpjack yes It let me access it so I did thought since I could access it was some one not coming back or somthing which is no reason I know and I know two wrongs don’t make a right but some of the staff do have some growing up to do and agian for the base destroyed it is in the middle of all our stuff not like we went out and found a base to destroy with a helli 

• Like 1

Generally, we operate with a "3 strikes/warnings and you're out" rule, in which the third strike results in a ban, depending on a variety of factors. Since this was your third documented case of rule-breaking in a short period of time, and due to its severity, it warranted immediate ban action. As there were two people involved it took a bit of extra time than usual to go through the logs. I also wanted to go over everything with Spliff first. It was during this time that you and ykkyle had logged off, so the ban was done while you two were offline. 

At this point, the ban will remain in place. A big part of life and growing up is that learning that actions have consequences. I hope you take the next five days to review the rules and reflect on your actions and choices and how they affected other players.