Electricity Issues Megathread

Death

• Death pinned this topic

Awesome initiative!

I believe my previous bug report is still at status pending, so I'm moving it over here:

On EU-Scourge, I notice that my memory cell is acting as a simple splitter, sending the input power to both Output and Inverted output, no matter if I give it a SET or RESET input. This proves problematic, as I can't really substitute the memory cell with something else in the build I have (electronic dice game with RAND switches).

In addition, it seems that the RAND switches also do not respond to Set/Reset input, this always putting out power.

• Like 1

On EU-Pure i'm still only getting 20 as output from a solar panel, i've just tested it and salvaged it and replaced it and still only gives 20.

I'm on G18 (south west) of the map so im having the solar panel faced towards North. 

For me its no real issue since im using the shop generators as power supply and only use the panel for day/night check

• Like 1

On (AU) Scourge, Power seems to have defaulted to the original values.. Have tried picking up the panels and replacing them.. but every panel is maxing out at 20.

Living in K5 , have faced my panels South. 

Edit: Nevermind.. problem seems to have fixed itself now.. everything was reading at 20 max.. now it's going back up.. 

Edited by Chiefnugnug
  • Like 1

• Staff
1 hour ago, Nyxee said:

On EU-Pure i'm still only getting 20 as output from a solar panel, i've just tested it and salvaged it and replaced it and still only gives 20.

I'm on G18 (south west) of the map so im having the solar panel faced towards North. 

For me its no real issue since im using the shop generators as power supply and only use the panel for day/night check

I've got a fix in the works for our Pure servers. It's an issue with hook subscriptions.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...