Scourge zombie bases

wilbur1982414

Would it be possible to add a few places where the zombies and or scientists could be at such as a base or spawn location or just another timed event? I do enjoy running down the streets and killing me some zambies. I understand there may be some.confusion as whom can loot possibly make multiple events that can be solo and some with group of people. Just curious if possible or something similiar may be in the works in the near future 🙂 great job on the server I do enjoy playing.

• Like 2

It would be nice to see more zombies on the map. I think this is a nice idea that would definitely add more content to the theme of the server. Having them be randomized, such as how garrisons are, might lead to some interesting small party raids. Though, it would be great to have some that are also solo-able while still presenting a challenge. I think many players would like to have some new obstacles to overcome and achievements that are not only something to feel accomplished over, but are also rewarding (i.e. worth the effort). 

• Like 2