US Pure Ban - muelitas3915

• Staff

Offender: muelitas3915  BM: https://www.battlemetrics.com/rcon/players/981867679  Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199135833909
Server: US Pure
Time: 2:06am est.
Length: Perm
Reason: Stealing/Admin disrespect
More Info (Optional): Player was first brought to my attention by another player after he was witnessed lurking around the players base in a suspicious manner. A short while later I checked in and saw him attempting to take items at which time I explained to him our rules (Our warn system was temporarily down so I was unable to send  a console warn at that time) He just snorted into his mic.

He then went on and started looking at a players furnace and taking the contents. I explained once again our server rules and issued him a Console warning.

I was called repeatedly by a player saying a player was stealing items from his base and recycler. The player whose items were stolen proceeded to follow the player pleading with him to return what he took. The player thought it was funny...laughed and continued to run away. When I confronted him about taking items that didn't belong to him he laughed and started to swear and be disrespectful towards me. He refused to return what was taken after I asked nicely and I warned him that if he wasn't going to give it to me then I would then have to take it away from him. He Started to run away at that point so I took the items from him...Upon doing that he returned to me cursing at me in another language and laughing in VC. I explained that he cannot steal items and that I was willing work with him and return anything he didn't take...he called me a bitch screamed in the mic said other what I can only assume is profanities and other less than kind words given his tone and he logged. Seeing that this player repeatedly broke our rules. Was abusive and disrespectful in VC and showed no remorse or regard for the servers rules or the players/admin a permanent ban was issued.

muelitas3915_log01.PNG

muelitas3915_log02.PNG

muelitas3915_log03.PNG