Banned for Admin taking sides

I have only been banned once and that was for an admin taking sides and before she was even admin i had done stuff similar and nothing of the sort had happened to me im speaking ban wise but like really admins taking sides is not on, doesn't matter who you are they cannot take side for dumb reasons i mean like come-on perm banned that's donkey nutts the admin SAM hates my guts and would never have even banned someone else i can say that for certain this is part of my ban bull shit it is no damage was done to get into the base so like why not even just a warning for that or a 3 day ban I WOULD LIKE DEATH HIMSELF TO LOOK INTO THIS  i know he is hard working but if he can at least think about it in my perspective of it. ADD: I have never griefed in  the past to my knowledge so why now admin taking sides and banned for shit all

As stated in the locked appeal I blew up a vehicle that was NOT in use and was just sitting there, wow this server is corrupted, admins just watching over people just because they don't like them and waiting for them to do something dumb like i did but as seen in video i didn't go through a locked door i simply walked in and threw 2 c4 on it but i mean really like really it would have either been stolen or would have decayed the parts beyond use if I let it sit there anyways

WOW ADMINS KEEP LOCKING IT HOW SAD THEY ARE SO EYE STUCK ON RULES THEY DONT SEE THE TRAIN COMING ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE

• Granny locked this topic