where is my ban write up from northstars

i cant appeal a ban if the admin doesnt do the write up.  i was not camping the bradley. i had over 270 scrap on me from looting all the boxes  there. i NEVER once stopped or stood still, except to recycle.  i run the same path everytime i go.  come in the south west entrance at broken wall. check the south building, check car outside of green room then ontop of greenroom. around the silos. up the tower, down into the next building. then the 2 stacked trailors. check ontop of solo silo. stop at recycle. then across to jump into fence for green crate noone loots. next is behind the building im next to. across and check onto of boxcar ouside red fuse room. then inside red fuse room. out and around to the box on the tow motor. then back to the recycle. then i left.  its the same everytime.  launch site still only gets 2fps, so sprinting through the place is impossible. after i got done recycling i went to leave and thats when i was confronted with the accusations. i would love to see the video if you took it of me doing any kind of camping.  i live right beside launch. im not going to spend 30 mins running south to another monument. the map is to laggy to travel anywhere else.

• Staff

You are always able to contest a ban as you have done in this form. 

You weren't banned for camping launch you were 3 day banned for toxic behavior and player disrespect. You know the rules of the server. You were caught camping launch and I understand no-one likes being given a warning or being caught breaking the rules but you were witnessed by myself waiting for brad to spawn. Let me be clear here. Although you weren't stationary and would smack a barrel...use a recycler at launch for a couple items...through a supply signal to procrastinate in the area to take brad are tactics and camping nonetheless.

The vast majority of loot at launch was still there as was all the loot in the green card room and fuse room. But how you were at launch as I have stated before was not the reason you were 3 day banned. We have a 0 tolerance policy on admin/player disrespect and toxic behavior. Your display and behavior towards me when we spoke I could have overlooked; However you instead chose to go back to base and return to launch for the sole purpose of staying stationary there in what is seen as a blatant disregard for our rules and your warning.

Becoming toxic and displaying toxic behavior in-game/chat towards others is not something that is tolerated on our servers. You were given a 3 day ban to reflect and cool off and come back calmer and in compliance with the rules. Instead you made an alt account to circumvent your 3 day ban and evade your ban. That account has also been given a ban for 2 days to reflect the native ban on your parent account. If another account shows up I will then change your 3 day ban into a permanent ban of all accounts for ban evasion and circumvention.

As no real attempts were made to appeal your ban I will be locking this thread and hope to see you online in a couple days as part of our loving and rule abiding community.