Garrison spawns

Guardian

Hi All,

Garrisons frequently spawn inside of rocks and you cannot access the loot, admins get called on a lot to retrieve loot etc, is there any way to designate a spawn area at the start of a wipe so that they cannot be built on and will spawn a garrison on an open space (have multiple different dedicated zones?) that they can spawn in at random ? is this a thing ?

thanks

Guardian

This has been talked about quite a bit already. The main problem with having pre-designated spawns is it leads to easier camping. I believe the spawns were given a wider area to alleviate some of this issue. I do agree the TC loot going into the ground is problematic. Probably the easiest solution would be to have them spawn a bit further into the water. 

they already have rough areas they spawn in and people have built bases near where they seem to spawn consistently, if "camping" was already happening I figured it might be a good way to alleviate some of the admin work and player frustration with loot.

more in the water may actually really help !