Klipsch Banned US Pure

• Staff

Offender: Klipsch  Steam ID  BM ID
Server: US Pure
Time: 4/7/2021  7:13 PM
Length: Permanent
Reason:  Looting

More Info (optional): 

Player was first warned less than 24 hours ago for looting. Additionally, they themselves were looted earlier today and reported it to an admin since they knew it was against the rules. Knowing this, they still chose to access a players pumpjack through base exploits and loot the crude oil. This player has made it clear they don't care to follow the rules and therefore have been banned.

image.png.71f966a8d3f965ed633032f3853e0d6c.png

• Staff

For the sake of keeping things concise, I will respond to your appeal here  @Klipsch.

I have to say, I was quite disappointed finding your name on another players things, especially since it had been only a couple hours after you asked for my help after going through the same thing. I'm willing to reduce the ban from permanent to 10 days, giving you 3 more days before being able to rejoin the server. Understand that this is your last chance to follow the rules, and any further infractions will result in an immediate and permanent ban that will not be lifted.

highly suggest you use the next few days to familiarize yourself with our rules and reach out to an admin either on the forums, through private message on the website or in the server discord if you would like clarification on anything. The RustEZ rules are as follows:

● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, racism, politics or harassment.
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.
● No blocking water ways, building around monuments or large areas of unused land.

I look forward to seeing you reformed in the next few days, happy rusting!

AMSullivan