I was banned for Racism

I was banned for racism on 4/11/2021 at 12:33 CDT time. I saw I sigh that said "what should I sell, Leave a note". So I left a note that said "Deez Nutz N-word" I admit what I said was wrong, I said it as a joke forgetting that the N-word is extremely racist and wrong. If I could please get unbanned for it that would be great. Thank you and have a good day.

Not an admin here, but I will save them the time and tell you what they tell everyone for dropping N-words. 

There is a zero tolerance policy for racism on RustEZ servers. This is clearly displayed when you enter any of our servers.

Use of such a word in any circumstance is never funny, and will never be funny. It is not a joke. There is no safe space for it.

Here are the server rules that you accepted when you joined:

Rules
● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind
● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, racism or harassment
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas
● No building on roads, around monuments or large areas of unused land
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players

2 hours ago, ruthless said:

I was banned for racism on 4/11/2021 at 12:33 CDT time. I saw I sigh that said "what should I sell, Leave a note". So I left a note that said "Deez Nutz N-word" I admit what I said was wrong, I said it as a joke forgetting that the N-word is extremely racist and wrong. If I could please get unbanned for it that would be great. Thank you and have a good day.

You forgot the N word is racist? Goodbye...

This was not your first infraction for language, and it was your third incident of rule breaking. 
Three strikes, you're out.

All that needs said has been said. Appeal denied. 

Please take some time and better educate yourself on racism in the world. 

Do better. 

~G

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Granny locked this topic