Griefers sige and ...Ken

Hodeken

I was doing brad. Two players came, sige and another one named something with Ken. I told them I already started brad and they said we could share. I told them we could not. Ken decided to fire off rocket on brad and take the aggro despite me doing it. When I threatened with reporting them they backed off and instead kept taking brads aggro and making him shoot my helicopter parked in the grass and also make me unable to do him because I was doing him with c4... No admins are online and I dont want to make discord just for this.

23 minutes ago, GREENG1ANT said:

The usual response is something along the lines of; events like Bradley are public and not meant to be soloed, you can't stop other people from participating in them. Although it is griefing if what you say about the helicopter is true.

True also we left launch site and he was still there and could have taken it. 

first of all we tried to leave launch once told our precent wasnt wanted or needed. and second ,80 hp on a mini is good to pick up with a salvage hammer and re-deploy it and the health is fixed.

i do question the whole deal about we making bradley shoot at the mini since there are sam-sites that may or may not shoot where he landed!

but the log can prove that 

if we acidently had destroyed that mini while runing for our lifes while brad shoot at us we had owed Alice a new mini. 

it is as simple as that 

Edited by siggesatan

After some investigation, Hodeken,  You did no damage to Bradley.  In fact of the five people who attacked it,  only one person did damage in the amount of 38. 

There was no rocket that hit Bradley.  While one might have been shot, it did not impact the APC.

Please remember, Bradley APC is a public thing. No dibs. He wasn't dead, so there was no loot theft, and you had done no damage at all.

As for the mini, I'd advise picking it up immediately after landing to avoid issues such as damages from normal gameplay hazards. (Sams, Bradley, Patrol heli., etc)
However, don't pick it up in safe zones. That... won't end well. 

I hope this resolves this issue. 
Have a great day!

~G

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rubiks-q-bert said:

Could always just have a little respect if you know someone is there. But that's on you.

yes i totaly agree with you. however the way you experience things may be very individual. subjectivley speaking i tought Alice was on his way to launch so me personaly just wanted to give him a TP opurtunity but i guess it all ended up in a missunderstanding. thats is however how i see on the whole situation. 

and it is not like Alice doesnt know us he have been playing with me for over 4 month 

Edited by siggesatan
  • Like 1

I guess the rocket was for my heli then. Sorry I wasnt aware public even and all that. I didnt get to do any damage to it cause I was going to c4 it and was waiting for it. Thats why they landed right in front of it to take its attention so it would never even come over to where I was.

So to clarify it is whoever deals the last hit who has the claim to brad? Or is it even first come first served after someone has done it? I need a clarification as obviously Im going to keep my ears open for ppl doing brad from now on. Who doesnt love some free loot right?

1 hour ago, Hodeken said:

So to clarify it is whoever deals the last hit who has the claim to brad? Or is it even first come first served after someone has done it? I need a clarification as obviously Im going to keep my ears open for ppl doing brad from now on. Who doesnt love some free loot right?

There is no claiming. If you do a significant portion of the damage, you are entitled to loot. If multiple people are doing it, just gotta split it. If you do no damage and try to take loot, that's theft and can get you banned.

Edited by rubiks-q-bert

16 hours ago, rubiks-q-bert said:

There is no claiming. If you do a significant portion of the damage, you are entitled to loot. If multiple people are doing it, just gotta split it. If you do no damage and try to take loot, that's theft and can get you banned.

But there has been case where player has done no damage and still have taken APC or Huey loot and didn't get warning or ban.

5 hours ago, KombatKen said:

But there has been case where player has done no damage and still have taken APC or Huey loot and didn't get warning or ban.

You don't know that. All that is private. If you think someone stole loot and got away with it, bring it to the head admin of your server, if you think it needs to go higher, tag @Granny

On 4/12/2021 at 2:30 AM, Granny said:

After some investigation, Hodeken,  You did no damage to Bradley.  In fact of the five people who attacked it,  only one person did damage in the amount of 38. 

There was no rocket that hit Bradley.  While one might have been shot, it did not impact the APC.

Please remember, Bradley APC is a public thing. No dibs. He wasn't dead, so there was no loot theft, and you had done no damage at all.

As for the mini, I'd advise picking it up immediately after landing to avoid issues such as damages from normal gameplay hazards. (Sams, Bradley, Patrol heli., etc)
However, don't pick it up in safe zones. That... won't end well. 

I hope this resolves this issue. 
Have a great day!

~G

9 minutes ago, Hodeken said:

Already responded. You just repeated what you said last. There is no claiming. If you do a significant portion of the damage, you are entitled to loot. If multiple people are doing it, just gotta split it. If there is an issue with splitting, call and admin or use the help channel in discord. If you do no damage and try to take loot, that's theft and can get you banned.

• Like 2

If you did not partake in the fight, a genuine effort, then you get no loot. Firing off a few rounds from a firearm is meaningless as it does no, to little damage. 

Something else to bear in mind, some players want to tackle these events on their own or with their team. Coming in to snipe shots and demanding loot from the kill is affecting those players enjoyment of the game. That can be seen as griefing.  If someone is already doing the event, ask if they mind  company for a share of the loot. If there is no answer, assume the answer is no.  Being a decent human being is easy, making the time to troll is far more effort than it's worth and can land you in hot water.

• Like 2