More PVE

laffett

Now, I bloody LOVE this server, don't have to worry about raiding or any of that nonsense, but I would love to see a little more into the combat side of things.

I simply love seeing the new monuments, starlight reactor, underwater observatory. These things just tickle me pink.

But I would love to see more. Maybe the occasional small building, campsite or bunker. Doesn't even have to have good loot in it, I just want a good fight. 

And Bradley, Bradley is a highly coveted fight. People, myself included would line up and wait for hours if waiting was allowed. 
I don't even really take much from Bradley either, I would love to see Bradley spawn at an additional site. Maybe we could have it start spawning at airfield. Lots of unused room there and without the rooftops, the fight would be much more challenging.

And perhaps roving patrols on the road could be a thing. Normal scientists, heavy scientists. You could even have fun with it. Normal scientists but if you don't kill them all within 40 seconds, heavy scientists deploy on their location.

I know it's asking a lot, but I have faith in you guys, I've seen what you've been doing here and I love it, it's beautiful and I really hope for more.

• 4 months later...
On 4/14/2021 at 11:59 AM, laffett said:

Now, I bloody LOVE this server, don't have to worry about raiding or any of that nonsense, but I would love to see a little more into the combat side of things.

I simply love seeing the new monuments, starlight reactor, underwater observatory. These things just tickle me pink.

But I would love to see more. Maybe the occasional small building, campsite or bunker. Doesn't even have to have good loot in it, I just want a good fight. 

And Bradley, Bradley is a highly coveted fight. People, myself included would line up and wait for hours if waiting was allowed. 
I don't even really take much from Bradley either, I would love to see Bradley spawn at an additional site. Maybe we could have it start spawning at airfield. Lots of unused room there and without the rooftops, the fight would be much more challenging.

And perhaps roving patrols on the road could be a thing. Normal scientists, heavy scientists. You could even have fun with it. Normal scientists but if you don't kill them all within 40 seconds, heavy scientists deploy on their location.

I know it's asking a lot, but I have faith in you guys, I've seen what you've been doing here and I love it, it's beautiful and I really hope for more.

A Custom Map that is made by someone else that has all the thing that are include in here and one that works and not break the map.