Banned from US Survival Cristiano

it does seem like the demography of the gramar could be interpeted in 2 ways.

in one way one could interpeted that the Cristano intention to spread nudes as in adverticing by typing "we must spread your tasteful nudes"

on the other way it simply could mean to spread them out on picture frames that was in a private building with tripple airlocks and no windows , meant as a precaution so no unwanted players may be subjekted to the pictures them self!

spacer.png

as anyone can see the precausions indeed was taken with signs hinting on wiever discresion advicment. it use key locks that require key to enter to prevent acidently taping in the right code. something that speaks for and not against cristiano here!

spacer.png

also the text could have, or probably should have been in private (team chat between Cristano and whoever's nudes that was.

the other text where quote "want to see the fap shack" it misses the question mark so the sentence wasnt formed as a question at all if he meant to ask "do you want to see the fap shack?"

it seem more like he said to someone, that he wanted to se theirs.

just think the interpetation rights have been porly handled in the issue to invoke a ban even if it is only 3 days

and it also heard rumors that he had been warned several times about this so it is intresting why there is no documented screenshots of that either.

as i understand rules and i have spoken to several admins about it both on EU survival and Us survival. they all saind simelar.

as long as they are prevented for public display and as long as it is not adverticed there isn't any rules for uploading this materials as long as it doesnt break any laws.

however i do understand there could be seen as sublime suggestion toward something that could be interpeted as borderline advertisment.

Edited by siggesatan
improvments.

and another thing i am alittle curious about is who cleared the TC if a person get 3 day ban?

why i wonder was cause i was tasked of instaling christmas lights in the building. but someone have been tinkering with the TC after cristiano was banned.

Edited by siggesatan
  • Staff

It's been discussed within the staff and clarified on the Rule(s) pertaining to the topic of adult content. In this case, the ban was made, and has since expired as you are back on the server and playing. I apologize for any inconvenience it has caused you and ask that we move forward and away from this and not stir the pot any further.

Thank you 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Blue-Steel said:

It's been discussed within the staff and clarified on the Rule(s) pertaining to the topic of adult content. In this case, the ban was made, and has since expired as you are back on the server and playing. I apologize for any inconvenience it has caused you and ask that we move forward and away from this and not stir the pot any further.

Thank you 

I do have an inquiry about that (not this ban in particular) so I will be sending you a message.

• Like 1