last night madness

laffett

I know it might be a little controversial but I love to think of really going out with a bang.

I propose that the day or night before wipe, crank up the zombie and scientist spawns like crazy. spawn Bradley in two or more random locations, we've been stockpiling all month, give me something to use my ammo on.

I wanna kill ten zombies with one grenade. I wanna feel like my base is under siege by NPCs

2 minutes ago, Cartmon1337 said:

An increase to zombies and npcs spawns before the wipe would be interesting and give players more to hunt and kill however the bradley idea simply would not work as they would all try to pathfind back to launch site.

there are plugins that allow Bradly at other locations with out the path find issues

• Like 1

• Staff
3 minutes ago, Pumbler unknown said:

there are plugins that allow Bradly at other locations with out the path find issues

Then I retract the pathfinding statement but something would need to be added to make players aware of bradleys presence at other sites, people expect to find bradley at launch and it could take some by surprise to find him elsewhere, while multiple brads necessarily wouldn't be a bad thing as people frequently complain about camping or not being able to do bradley as other people have always done it already. A new player might try to go airfield for example to get his or her first red card and get absolutely destroyed by bradleys main cannon due to simply not knowing that there would be a bradley roaming around inside.

All of this outside the zombies sounds horrible. Zombies it's actually doable. You can set it to a certain number for the map or admins can manually spawn them in as well. But more zombies, more flies, more server lag.

There is a plug in to spawn a drivable bradley which I've used. Still drops loot, just the driver controls the guns and such. 

Edited by rubiks-q-bert
  • Like 1