US Pure Ban - Sauce Sire

• Staff

Offender: Sauce Sire BM: https://www.battlemetrics.com/rcon/players/922442440  Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/saucebesaucedup/
Server: US Pure
Time: 11:51pm est
Length: Perm.
Reason: Player Harassment/Stealing
More Info (Optional): Sauce Sire was already warned against player harassment of a player. Was Informed of our server rules and spoken to by another admin. The player they were harassing earlier went offline and during that time they took the items from the players body. Because Sauce Sire was aware of our rules against harassment and stealing and took items off the players they had altercations with while that player was offline I have decided to ban the player. To take items that do not belong to you after being spoken to about our rules earlier shows disregard for our rules and policies.

SS_Austin01.PNG

SS_bm.PNG

Whist I do admit that I may have made a mistake I beg of thee to spare me from the dire repercussions of my actions. Fore I was not fully aware of what they entailed. I do give thee my most sincere apologies and assure thee that thou whilst not misbehave once more. I must admit that my decision making was negatively influenced by the overuse of many an alcoholic spirit and thus I put myself at the mercy of your fine council and beg thee for forgiveness. 

• Staff

Another admin spoke to you to ensure that you understood the rules of our server. Our rules are clearly displayed upon the connect page, Our discord, Our website, Multiple PSA's along with typing /rules in chat.  Player harassment we take very seriously. You stole from the very player you were warned to stay away from regardless of you saying you didn't understand I know this is a falsehood as the other admin took great lengths to explain it to you. The ban will remain in place. I wish  you only the best in your future gaming and hope you find a server more catered to your game style. 

You continue to say that another admin explained the rules to me however no such occasion has occurred. Whist I was educated about the placement of tc I was never spoken to about about any other rule and thus I did not know that was a rule. Also my team and silverstorm were on very good terms and spoke often after the occasion including me apologizing profusely thus it was not nessicaet for us to stay away from him. This ban seems to be a bit of an overreaction for my first serious offense especially if you take into consideration the actions of other players who have gotten less serious punishments such as the troll who said they were from China and harassed us and trolled the mod and was seen violating at least three rules at once but was released with a warning. I admit that I made a mistake and it was wrong and i will not make the same mistake again.  

• Staff

As I already informed. Rules are clearly displayed. What another player does and how admins handle it has nothing to do with you and yours. Actions have consequences. You were given an opportunity to play on our server within RustEZ's rules and policies and you made a choice to Harass a player. Take items from that same player while they were offline. Thank-You in partaking in our ban appeals process however your ban will remain in place and I wish you all the best and hope you find a server suited more for you and your teams playstyles. 

• Like 1