prohibition appeal

I am very upset, they have banned me for no reason (you can explain me about another account or another)

I have been playing for several days without doing anything illegal, just today I was destroying the garrison and an admin moved me to a jail and then they banned me for (no reason)

Right after buying the VIP.

I am very confused.

What the hell!!!

They are irresponsible, I will take legal action against them, how is it possible that they made public my IP address, who gave them that consent?

I hold you responsible for any problems this causes me in the future. 

there is something called privacy to users' data.

I have the screenshots where they expose that information they tried to fix by deleting the image.

I'm not interested in lifting the ban, I demand my refund.

RustEZ Refunds

Due to the nature of digital goods, all sales are final. Refund requests are handled on a case by case basis and are issued at our sole discretion. Refund requests, if any, must be made within thirty (30) days of your original purchase.

Click the link above for further information regarding a refund. 

To address your concerns about your IP address?  
An IP address does not constitute personal identifiable information.  However,  we do try to refrain from posting them. With this in mind, we've edited out your IP address from the related imagery. IP addresses are merely a way in which we can more easily track our players. You can easily do a search to learn how to change your IP address if it remains a concern for you.

While we are parting ways, it is our genuine wish for you to find a Rust server that better fits your playstyle. 

Take care.

~G

• Granny locked this topic