3K-190 | Dante W. (C) Banned US Pure

• Staff

Offender: 3K-190 | Dante W. (C)  Steam ID  BM ID
Server: US Pure
Time: 5/14/2021  5:41 PM
Length: Permanent
Reason:  Looting/Player Disrespect

More Info (optional): When the player first joined the server, they were welcomed by me and advised to review the server rules. Multiple PSA's were issued during their time online regarding looting, raiding, stealing and toxic behavior. As soon as this player joined the server they began looting bases and approached another player begging for items and began swearing at them and belittling them when they were denied free things. The player the had approached informed them of the server rules and the player told them to "Fuck off cunt" before moving onto their next victim. I witnessed them enter another players base and begin accessing this, at which time I posted another PSA and sent the player a console warning. Within minutes of this they moved on to loot another base. When I approached them, they attempted to deny everything and then walked away while I was talking yelling back "I don't hear a question. I don't have to listen to you.". I caught up with them again and informed them that following the server rules is not a suggestion but a requirement to remain on the server. I began going through the rules when they continually interrupted me saying "Their loot sucked anyways. I didn't go in anyone's stuff. I don't have to listen to you." Given the multiple ignored attempts to smooth things over and have a chance to enjoy the RustEZ server's, I felt there was no choice but to ban the player to prevent further disruptions among the community.

image.png.354ba95758688fcefffb5b0ac9c35e9f.png