Unban Appeal

Hello there,

I was recently banned for the following:

Theft of items from a downed helicopter. I stole ammo, and left behind spoiled fish, and bones.

I made sexist remarks, I said that all of the admins are probably women, because they are all sensitive and have really long memories. 

I impersonated another individual in the server. My pvp extincts kicked in.

If given another chance, I'll remediate all of the above to the best of my abilities.

Thank you,

Robert Paulson - The Buffo of Bobs. 

Recovering alcoholic, and relapsed sexist.

Hello there, 

Thank you for following the appeals process.

I have reviewed your actions and your appeal. I am willing to give you one final chance to play on our servers, and lift the ban. This means any further rule infractions will result in a permanent ban that will not be lifted again.

I highly encourage you to look over the server rules, which can be found on the splash page when connecting to the server, through /rules and /info in-game, and by clicking on your desired server on the connect page. If you have any questions about the rules, feel free to reach out to myself or any other admin for clarification.

Cheers, and I hope you are able to adjust your gameplay and attitude to suit our friendly PVE community.

-Alexa