Unban Appeal

I opened a random box that had notes in it and I looked at one that had the N word on it. Obviously that's messed up so I wanted to delete it and as soon as I was pressing backspace on it I got banned. I had no idea that auto ban worked like that or I would have just left it there. There probably isn't a way to prove what I'm saying but I've been kind on that server since I started a few days ago. Id really appreciate it if someone could help me out with this.

• Staff

Hello and Thank-you for partaking on our ban appeals process.

I understand you are new and after reviewing your short history and gameplay with us I have decided to revert your ban. Please DM me where the box is that had random notes in it so we can avoid any other players happening upon it.

Please understand racism in any form is not tolerated on any RustEZ platforms.  Be mindful on your actions and what you put on or in chats, notes, sleeping bags, car keys and everything in between.  

This will be your only chance to ensure your gameplay stays within the servers rules and policies. If you have any questions always feel free to reach out to any admin online or in our discord.

Thank-You and see you online soon!