Bags despawn ?

Skulavich

When you die on this server can anyone loot your bag or does it just despawn after awhile. I went to the Sulphur quarry earlier today and got my Sulphur out and TP'd back home and logged out. When I logged in just now I was dead at the Sulphur quarry but no loot bag to be found. Not sure what happened but just curious. A similar thing happened last night on the Pure server.

Thanks, 

Edited by Skulavich

• Skulavich changed the title to Bags despawn ?

No worries, I think I figured out my issue tonight. I remodeled my base and quickly logged. When I came back online it was still the old base.

I tend to TP back to my base and quickly log out, mostly do to kid aggro. I don't think the server has updated my data and it reverts to some last known position.

3 hours ago, Skulavich said:

No worries, I think I figured out my issue tonight. I remodeled my base and quickly logged. When I came back online it was still the old base.

I tend to TP back to my base and quickly log out, mostly do to kid aggro. I don't think the server has updated my data and it reverts to some last known position.

There was some server issues that resulted in a rollback from what I read on discord. Wasn't just you.