Admin application

Hello, 

I am an old admin of modgeys mainland, I quit after he started cheating, I was an admin for 2 years I have lots of experience in rust admin plugins like RCON, and UMOD and console, I am 16 going on 17 and  have a lot of free time, I ways liked growing servers and seeing the growth, I take my work seriously and have many admins in the rust community to back this claim up, In summary I think I would be a great addition to your survival PVE server I would appreciate a person messaging me, Thank you.

Codi, Chocolate chip 

I will leave my discord name and number here, Blizerd#9648  

Thanks for being a part of our community!

We'd love to look at your application, but you are required to be 18 years of age, so at this time, we'd not be able to accept it. 

Stick with the community, dig in and help out, and when you hit the big 18, drop that application in!

~G

• Like 1