appealing a ban

i would like to get my ban appealed for "homophobic" remarks when i never said anything remotely homophobic and being a gay male i do find very ironic but i simply was calling out a thief in a PvE server who was stealing items from a player i was giving items to i did call him names but none of it was "homophobic" according to the claim of @alexanightfire i would greatly like to join the server back adn continue to enjoy my time in rust after all i have spent hundreds of dollars on rustEZ i would continue to try and enjoy my time in this server (s)

I will provide you the chat transcript, so that you can see what you wrote:

2:35 AMSugarLotusPanda: yeah fucking dick

2:35 AMSugarLotusPanda: hey yo @amy

2:36 AMSugarLotusPanda: this douche snozzle @-hg- Lyzrus is being a fag

2:36 AM SugarLotusPanda: get outta here dude

You used a homophobic slur that was directed at another player. Player disrespect and homophobia is against the server rules. There is zero tolerance for the use of homophobic slurs on RustEZ servers. 

2 minutes ago, alexanightfire said:

I will provide you the chat transcript, so that you can see what you wrote:

2:35 AMSugarLotusPanda: yeah fucking dick

2:35 AMSugarLotusPanda: hey yo @amy

2:36 AMSugarLotusPanda: this douche snozzle @-hg- Lyzrus is being a fag

2:36 AM SugarLotusPanda: get outta here dude

You used a homophobic slur that was directed at another player. Player disrespect and homophobia is against the server rules. There is zero tolerance for the use of homophobic slurs on RustEZ servers. 

the guys was stealing all the items i was dropping for another player i do apologize for my outburst but it wasnt meant in a rude or homophobic remark

I understand you were frustrated, and were dealing with a player that you thought was a thief, when it actually turned out to be a big misunderstanding in the end.

But two wrongs don't make a right. There is no good reason for calling another person a homophobic slur. Which is what it was; a word that has a history of being extremely hurtful and offensive. Until I see actual ownership for your actions, and the words that you chose to use, the ban will stay in place.

• Love 1

Thank you for accepting responsibility for your choice of words. I am willing to reduce the ban length to 72 hours. During this time, I encourage you to reflect on your actions and your choice of words, the history of homophobic language and slurs, and the impact of calling another human being a derogatory slur. 

You will get a second chance. Just one.

The ban will be lifted once 72 hours have passed, but it will remain on your record.  There will be no additional chances as this post should encourage you to change how you speak in our servers and to abide by the rules.

Take a few minutes before rejoining, and refresh yourself on the rules to avoid any chance of breaking them. If you are unclear on any of them, or aren't sure what is permitted, reach out to the staff and we'll be happy to clarify them for you.

● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, politics, racism or harassment.
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.
● No blocking water ways, building around monuments or large areas of unused land.

(Please read the splash page as well, as each server type has slight variations regarding specific features of those servers.)

Welcome back. 
(Please bear in mind, this is a one time ban reversal. No further rule infractions of this nature can happen. Thank you!)

-Alexa