Hello Peepers

Pyrous

Hi everyone, I am Pyrous and I always wanted to play Rust, but I always had a problem with myself and pvp and could not stand it, So I happen to find this place and it is a very nice community, Not only for the very coroperative players, but how active the admins are as well and they do an amazing job keeping us happy. Keep up the nice work and Survive on! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pyrous said:

Hi everyone, I am Pyrous and I always wanted to play Rust, but I always had a problem with myself and pvp and could not stand it, So I happen to find this place and it is a very nice community, Not only for the very coroperative players, but how active the admins are as well and they do an amazing job keeping us happy. Keep up the nice work and Survive on! 

The community is pretty dope. Most people are really helpful. Hope I see you around one of these days. Don't be afraid to say hello if you see me :)