How do I report an admin?

The logs falsely stated I stole someone's belongings when I wasn't even online. I can show my computer's history to prove it. When I told the admin it was a false accusation, which it literally was since I didn't touch anyone's stuff, she started literally SCREAMING at me loud enough that I had to pull my headphones off and threatening me for contradicting her. This is abusive and inappropriate, especially towards someone who did nothing wrong. Meanwhile, nothing happened to the person who stole my entire inventory including things I bought out of my own pocket in the Rust EZ store.

Edited by BASTIONGRL
  • Staff

hey @BASTIONGRLsince I know it's me youre looking to report feel free to contact @Northstarz, the head admin of US Pure, or someone higher up. As I was explaining to you before you started screaming and calling me "hunny" and ultimately logging off as you were screaming over top of me trying to explain that logs can't be falsified, you're log was certainly found on someones belongings.

image.png.43b2ca85c7be6ed015b2e6d03fa2063c.png

To touch on the last part, I offered to look into your missing items and was told "don't bother i'm leaving the server." Everything was overhead by both another admin and your teammate, who apologized for your behavior after you left.

Northstarz will reach out to you if you wish to discuss further!

Well that's just a lie. I can't scream due to a disability, so lol at that one. I said "hun." That's colloquial in my hometown of Baltimore (look it up), it means no disrespect. It doesn't matter if the logs say my account was somewhere if I wasn't even online at the time. I was watching Twitch at the time according to my own computer's history. So I am being accused of committing a crime. I did not commit the crime. Therefore, it is a literal false accusation. I said "it's a false accusation" and you lost your mind at me as if it was some sort of personal attack that I was saying it was a false accusation. My teammate didn't get to my house until I was disconnecting, so no, they did not hear "everything." I didn't see any other admins, either. I will gladly discuss with Northstarz. 

• Staff

I have looked into the situation as laid out by the loot logs.

Any time you open a players inventory or deployable it logs your steam account that is unique to you and it also logs your name.

Admins do not falsify or falsely accuse players. Admin's have absolutely nothing to gain for doing it nor do we seek out to interfere with players and player gameplay unless a player has broken any of the servers rules or another player has reported an incident to an admin. The latter was the case. A player called over an admin to report a large amount of scrap missing. Upon accessing the players logs your name was found on the players inventory as the provided screenshot showed and the amount of scrap missing was found in your inventory.

I have heard and read from players and admins involved and confirmed and found that amsullivan has done nothing but what is expected of her as an admin. 

If you are missing anything due to theft please DM me a list of items that you are missing and I will work diligently to try and get back as much as I possibly can.

Anything missing that you have bought from the RustEZ store you can submit a help ticket and request a replacement or a reimbursement of your store purchase(s).

- Northstarz

I was not online at the time. If her threatening me and screaming at me in an abusive manner is what's expected of her, then I'm not returning. She needs therapy. it's disgusting to speak to any human being the way she did, and I haven't done anything to deserve it. Me using the phrase "false accusation" is the literal situation since I was not online when the crime occurred. That doesn't give her an excuse to be abusive. Like I told death, this game does not mean enough to me to lie about it. What I do care about is being spoken to like a dog. 

twitch.png

I play Rust while watching youtube and Twitch on my second screen all the time. Especially when there are twitch drops to make sure I don't miss any of the drops!

Not sure what the web browser logs prove TBH, If I really cared I would go on battle metrics and pull your player data showing you were connected to that server at that time. It pretty much shows your Rust server connections for 99% of the servers.