Appeal To For Unban!

image.png.ed58ddbb87cbceaaf7f5d2569bcfa595.png

Long time ago , was banned by 3 strikes abuse's, but didn't  harm any of player or server. 

Hope to get unban From All server , and get a chance to proof to not do again the same mistakes .

And i apologies everyone ! Still playing Rust and still helping people.

I am changed ,I am not sarcastic or wild Rust player.

Wish again to join! 

Ty  everyone , No_chane. 

• Staff

Hello No_Chance!

As you’ve indicated in you’re screenshot, and by the many conversations we have had regarding your ban, you repeatedly exhibited toxic behavior against others on the server. I want to be clear that anything breaking any of our rules is, in fact, harmful to the other players and/or the server. This is why the rules exist and this is why you were banned.

I’m willing to give you one more opportunity to play on our servers. But let me be very clear: the slate is not wiped clean. You will be given one more chance and breaking any of the server rules will immediately result in your ban being reinstated with no possibility of appeal at any point. 

As stated during our many discussions, please understand that no amount of good outweighs the bad and you absolutely must follow the server rules in order to play on any of the RustEZ servers. Your ban will be lifted in 3 days to give you time to refamiliarize yourself with the rules and ask any questions or seek clarification on anything. The rules are as follows:
● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
● No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, toxicity, politics, racism or harassment.
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for players.
● No blocking waterways, building around monuments or large areas of land.

-AMSullivan

• Like 2
  • Love 1