banned Kiwi

Offender: Kiwi https://www.battlemetrics.com/rcon/players/978565652 https://steamcommunity.com/id/tipuzzaalito/
Server: US Pure
Time: 6:05 pm est
Length: perm
Reason: looting stealing
More Info (Optional): went to a "help ticket" player said his heli was stolen i asked for the name, name was kiwi, i sent an ingame warning about stealing. i then teleported to the player and watched him running from one base to the next looting after the warning was given, then i warned him verbally about stealing again and he continued to loot a player inside a base. Capture.JPG.36da31bf2a539db2ef527074e5b1fb55.JPG

• Like 1

Ok, regarding the heli that was an accident, I did not know that it was someone else's plus my intent was not to crash it. Then regarding the bit about "running from one base to the next looting" I was looking for free stuff, I was struggling a lot, died 3 times since I joined. "warned him verbally about stealing again" did not know I had been warned, I'll be more careful next time.

I also opened another thread (feel free to delete it)

I'll just be honest and say that I stole from a player an ak to shoot a few rounds just for the sake of it and then I put it back in his inventory. I do not remember if I stole something else but probably not since I cannot recall it, but even if it was the case it should have been a common item. I am a new player in the RustEZ Pure PvE server and since I got along well with the server community I would like to ask for another chance.

I will give you another chance, when joining the server either read the rules in the server discription or type /rules and review them, this will be your one chance. do not touch anything that is player owned, this includes all horses and helis as these items do not spawn they are only bought

• Like 2