fisher man farming suggeesion and more

Mr.AFK

sorry for my not very well english in advande everyone 

with current update server add more type of fish. player should have more shop to selling with different fish and here's my oppinion 

orenge roghty fish=100 scrap >underwaterlab is only place can get this fish with very low chance 

small shark =80scrap sea and deep above 5mater area low chance   

salmon =50-60 scrap flest/salt water low chance to get 

catfish =30-40scrap fresh water medium chance 

small trout =30scrap fresh/salt area medium chance 

lower tier of fish =5-10scrap 

thank you for reply in advance ❤️

I'm confused are you suggesting the prices at fishing village get changed to 1 fish instead of bundles?  Or you want another npc shop that buys the low tier fish? (gut the low tier fish and use fish meat as bait)  I mean if Death could change anything about fishing on scourge....I want Zombie Feesh...  or add stuff to the current big fish lootboxes.  As much as I miss fishing in swimming pools, I think most of all I want to be able to craft fishing rods next wipe instead of the chance of finding the yellow fishing rods. 

• Like 1

yes fisherman village shop should  change these price for sigle fish to same scrap value is acceptable or creat new shop 

i personal feel these price not attracting player to be fisherman it's too low price for gain crap by fishing  compare other way scrap farming 

• 1 month later...