what happened today? server

GranadoEspada

I can't seem to find any RustEZ servers in the in-game server list, specifically the US Survival server. I can't connect directly from the "Connect" section on this website either, although it says there are 8 active players but it's inaccessible to me...

I was finally able to connect to US Survival through the "Connect" section of the RustEZ website. I'm playing on it now.

Edit: Scratch that. I played for about 10 minutes before I got disconnected and now I can't reconnect. Other servers are showing up in the server list so it seems specific to RustEZ.

Edited by niko

• Staff

There are some stability issues that the US Survival server is currently experiencing and it is being investigated. I would keep from doing anything of importance until it is reported as stable again so you will not lose anything in case of a crash/rollback. Thank you for your patience and understanding and we will keep players updated.

• Like 3