Hi there

Assless Chaps

Just realized recently that there was an introduction section, but better late than never! I go by the name Assless Chaps on Steam, and Jasoon just about everywhere else. I found this community through playing on US Scourge and have been hooked ever since! I recently got back into Rust after finally getting bored of playing Runescape for many years. With over 4200 hours on one account, it's bound to happen! As for IRL stuff, I recently graduated with my BS in Electrical Engineering and am currently looking for a job in my field. Now, I'm sure you're all wondering how I got the name Assless Chaps. It was way back in the day, when I was in middle school and would always be playing Team Fortress 2 with the boys. One night in the server we played on, everyone started changing their names to various funny things, and one person made their name Assless Chaps. 13 year old me thought that was the funniest thing ever, so I changed my name to that too. Now, about 11 years later, I still use it! The name always seems to amuse people, so I see no reason to change it! 😆 This is a great community with some awesome servers, and I'm glad I ended up here!

• Love 3