Admins

Playing on Scourge EU when I got into an altercation with another player on a  monument. Now between ourselves and a admin (Jamesy) piping in I thought the matter was sorted, however, the admin then proceeded to reimburse for a stolen boat basically acknowledging that I was in wrong for taking it, however when I mention what was taken from me he then replied he didn't want to get involved.

Basically 2 players disagreed about taking large oil to which the Admin highlighted the fact that there is no monopoly on monuments. If a admin is involved then deal with it all not just what you want to. By giving him back a small boat your implying its okay to take the timed crate from another player without using your own red card. It was all petty and sorted out so to interfere afterwards and reimburse one and not the other is not the correct way to go about things. 

But watching a player panic rush to steal the crate to only run out into the heavies was hilarious. 

I know the admins have a shit job with the toxic players we get on servers but the matter was dealt with so to reignite it again just caused more arguments.

• Confused 1
  • Staff

In regards to me "piping in" after the argument, thats just not true at all. You were both arguing currently when i first asked what was going on. I then explained the rules to you both, and asked for the discussion to end because you were being trolly and disrespectful. You didnt end the argument as requested and continued to argue with the other player. 

You openly admitted to stealing a players boat. I asked you to return the boat, which was ignored. I then bought a boat for the player, out of my own networth. 

He was at the oilrig before you, fighting scientists, so he is entitled to loot. 

Also, you never once mentioned what was taken from you, as you say. You said a crate was taken. There is no way of me to know if thats true, or what was in the crate. On the other hand, you openly admitting to stealing a players boat is evidence enough for me to issue the in-game warning.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Staff
22 hours ago, Jammers said:

Playing on Scourge EU when I got into an altercation with another player on a  monument. Now between ourselves and a admin (Jamesy) piping in I thought the matter was sorted, however, the admin then proceeded to reimburse for a stolen boat basically acknowledging that I was in wrong for taking it, however when I mention what was taken from me he then replied he didn't want to get involved.

Basically 2 players disagreed about taking large oil to which the Admin highlighted the fact that there is no monopoly on monuments. If a admin is involved then deal with it all not just what you want to. By giving him back a small boat your implying its okay to take the timed crate from another player without using your own red card. It was all petty and sorted out so to interfere afterwards and reimburse one and not the other is not the correct way to go about things. 

But watching a player panic rush to steal the crate to only run out into the heavies was hilarious. 

I know the admins have a shit job with the toxic players we get on servers but the matter was dealt with so to reignite it again just caused more arguments.

I am not the admin you are refering to but we're already had an interaction before. Two wrongs do not make a right. It is not up to you to take things into your own hands as had been explained previously.

You should not be able to take anything from another player, something that we can in fact prove with evidence that you did. We cannot however prove what you described happened as nobody was there to witness the crate being taken at hand. All we see is one player stealing something that doesn't belong to them and your word against theirs.

Under no circumstances are you to take matters into your own hands, never is this an acceptable reaction. If something happened you can take a screenshot of what a player did and contact and admin. You know this already.

• Like 1

he openly admitted taking the crate. I landed on the rig whilst I didn't notice he was in the boat. I used my own Red card. Rules state theres no monopoly on monuments. He then rushed to room to loot the locked crate and got killed by the scientists. Like i said a petty arguement which you resparked after you told us to stop. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2021 at 7:17 AM, Jammers said:

I landed on the rig whilst I didn't notice he was in the boat. I used my own Red card. Rules state theres no monopoly on monuments. 

Maybe it's different on Scourge, but isn't the unspoken rule that if someone is already there and has gotten that far, that newcomers either leave or have run of the leftovers after the original party leaves? They fought off all the original scientists and you came in acting like you can just take the timed crate like its no problem. I get where the person was coming from. And then for you to steal their boat on top of it? Shiddy move.