QoL plugins for the farming community and general community as a whole

AlbreyJc

Hey boss people just a couple of simple plugins i think would drastically improve the QoL for a large chunk of your playerbase (and me of course :D)

1) First plug in i would give you three choc milks and three wristys for is a plugin called AUTOPLANT - literally all it does is this - as a farmer it allows you, whilst either planting seeds or harvesting/cloning them is the ability to hold down shift when you're doing cloning/harvesting which does the above action for the whole planter box/container at once. This HUGELY improves the speed of your harvesting times and removes the whole running up and down your planter lines harvesting one plant at a time. 

2) Im not sure of the exact name for the plugin but what it does is that when a player types /tod (time of day) it shows up in chat channel a list of the days times (sunrise, sunset, length of sunrise/set 

3) Again im not sure of the plug in name as such, but what it does is it gives the player base during "nighttime" hours a bonus to harvesting of all types ie you're a farmer? and in your harvest run you may get a total of 30k cloth? harvest at night and that 30k turns into 100k plus. It encourages people to get out there and explore the map for places at night as it give them an x% bonus to do almost anything and as a farmer, having this plugin is huge as it makes planning your harvesting times a ton easier. 

I do have to say though you guys as a whole are doing a stellar job and i beg you if you put any plugin onto the srver before another please let it be AUTO PLANT  do that for me? and oh boy you get 4 whole choc milks and 4 wristys 😛

• Confused 1

• 2 months later...