Appealing ban 2nd time.

Hello everyone. As you all may remember, I was banned from the server long ago as mixed reality or xsentauri something like that. The situation was that I had built a massive village, and it had taken a lot of effort and attempted to get someone who was supposedly making a large tower to watch fireworks from my base on top of It. I was against it because I was not too fond of its sight. And while it was hypocritical of me because I had a helicopter tower myself, I realized the severity of having it and the same effects it would have that the person was doing with theirs, so I tore it down for the sake of my village. 

While I wholeheartedly agree that I am at fault for some of the things I said in the situation and was upset at the user, it did not warrant me to use the language that I did or get so upset. I am kindly requesting from the admins of the server that I could have one more chance at being on the server. I promise with all of my heart that despite all of the warnings I've had in the past that I am much more mature and respectable of a person now and will not cause such disturbances or difficulties to the server and its admins and hope that the community and admins can find it in their hearts to forgive me for my actions and allow me a second chance. 

I've taken strong consideration in my attitude in the past year that I've been banned and have reflected on my actions, further helping me understand where I was at fault and how to improve myself. I am ready to return to the community as I whole-heartedly love this server and have even spent a lot of money on it. However, despite what I've said so far again, I do not want to mislead anybody into feeling bad as the fate of me coming back to the server lies in the admins' hands. I again admit my faults and acknowledge my turbulent record within the server. I have considerably improved and will be a better sport and a friendly re-addition to the server. 

However, if my appeal is not accepted, I still wish to apologize for what I have done before and wish all of you happy holidays. (thank you for considering.)

• Staff

Hey there Mixed

it's been 9 months since your Ban. We are thankful for the time you've taken to type this and appreciate the heartfelt apology at the center of it as you're admitting that you were in the wrong in how you acted and how you treated other players. The issue I have is this wasn't the first time you had mistreated fellow players on the Server, or for that matter, mistreated members of not only the Admin team, but the Leadership team as well when they would try to assist you or address you for any issues whether it be Stealing heli loot, taking over another players base, stealing from another players quarry, and finally Toxic chat towards everyone in general.

With all of this being said, I will not be reversing the Ban and wish you the best on continuing to play Rust in another community.

Happy Holidays

• Sad 1